A delicious recipe for carrot puree with fish and oranges. The recipe is recommended for babies of 1 year +.
- 3-4 matching carrots
- 3-4 oranges
- code file
Method of preparation
- Carrots are cleaned, the rounds are cut and boiled in water with a little salt.
- The oranges are squeezed and the juice obtained (~ 200 ml) mixes well with the carrot puree.
- Put the pumpkin in the oven and after baking, mix with the mashed potatoes.
- The fish is cooked on the grill.
- When ready, mix with the carrot puree.
Tags Over baby nutrition Baby fish