A delicious yellow bean recipe with chicken breast. The recipe is recommended for babies aged 7-8 months.
1. The beans are washed and broken into pieces;
2. The tomato is cleaned by the stew and cut into 4 (or passed through the sieve if the food is cooked in a saucepan and not in the steam cooker);
3. Chicken breast is cut into small cubes;
4. The ingredients are placed in the steamer or in a saucepan;
5. Sprinkle some parsley and garlic cubes for flavor;
6. After boiling, the tomato passes through the sieve to remove the seeds;
7. Mix everything in the blender, without garlic and serve it with a generous drink.
Tags Baby recipes Baby recipes 7 months