The Calea Victoriei Foundation invites you on Saturday, October 26, at 3:00 pm, to the Children's Architecture Workshop - Houses with stories (7-12 years old), supported by Oana Popescu, architect.
Reader: Oana Popescu
Start date: October 26, 2013;
Course time: 3pm
Number of workshops: 7
Frequency: weekly, Saturday
Minimum age: 7 years;
Maximum Age: 12 years
Cost: 350 ron (including working materials);
Low cost (loyalty card): 315 ron (including working materials)
Location: Str. Popa Sun, no. 40, 1st floor (near the Pache Protopopescu Round and the Saint-Friday Church-Blvd Corneliu Coposu)
Registration at [email protected]
Details at www.scoaladeartesimaniere.ro
At this workshop we learn together how to build a house starting from its development: we think its volume and facades, decorate it and imagine what the story of her and the people living in it could be.
We start by "drawing" each colored cardboard box, then thinking about how we want the facades to look. We draw, we install windows, doors and everything we imagine, then we close with a roof. The houses we are going to build will be made in different styles. We will make friends the huts between them when we approach them and they will form a colorful and very cheerful street.
With the help of projected images, through play and imagination, children will learn new things about how to build a house, develop their creativity and learn to work in a team. Elementary notions of architecture will be presented in their meaning, so that it is easy to assimilate.
And at the end of the workshop, we will organize a small exhibition.
Workshop in seven steps:
1. We study images with beautiful houses and learn to "draw" the plan of the desired house.
2. We play by moving the interior and start drawing / collage of the facades.
3. We complete the facades on the scale and learn some notions about architecture.
4. Draw the roof and talk about volume.
5. We write or draw the Fantastic Story (with a grain of truth!) Of the house built (we imagine who, how and when he could live it).
6. We all find a solution to “make friends” the houses - to make them match one another. With a little green and a lot of life.
7. The Great Presentation - exhibition with the finished works to which parents and friends are invited.
Tags Children's workshops Children's art workshops