In May, each of the four weekends - 9/10, 16/17, 23/24 and 30/31 - Lipscani Street becomes BT Street, your perfect refuge for spring days.
Far from stress, deadlines, worries, on BT Street you will be waiting with great joy, new events, beautiful people, shows designed just for you.
You will be the main character on BT Street ...
Very close to Calea Victoriei and University, near the Unirii Square, come and be surprised, every weekend in May: concerts of classical music, jazz, rock, outdoor plays, dance performances, artistic events for the first time.
Every morning, between 10.00 and 13.00, children will retreat to the magic of the most popular cartoons, along with pets who come especially to sing, dance and take pictures with little ones.
The organizers have prepared many surprises: each one can be the star for a day playing at the BT Piano, it can be transposed into a virtual reality with a lot of adrenaline in the BT Carousel or it can even become a painter or sculptor in some large artistic projects.
On BT Street you can read in the "Outdoor Library" Humanitas: this time, the writers welcome you in a festive atmosphere. For the relaxation to be complete, you can read in one of the specially arranged places, enjoying at the same time over-sized flowers.
Invite your friends to sun stories on BT benches.
On May 9 and 10 we are waiting for you:
10:00 - 13:00
- Fun activities for children: cartoon mascots and BT pets play with the little ones, take pictures, dance with them
- Creative workshops - gifts for parents and children alike
- Children's Choir - "The Joy of Music"
- Unique sporting demonstrations - we will meet the champions of the "Mind game" - Chess
17:00 - 21:00
- Opening parade - actors on the feet, jugglers, balls, bowls, acrobats on the ground give the start of events on BT Street
- Concert "Adolescentin Quartet"
- The play - "Make me a place" on BT Street - with Marius Manole and Medeea Marinescu
- Concert of classical music, jazz, waltz
- Pegas Show
- BT piano - be the star for a day and sing at the giant piano
- Virtual Reality - BT Carousel
BT Street is an event organized by Banca Transilvania, in partnership with Bucharest City Hall and supported by the Tudor Vornicu School of Television Foundation.
More details about the program can be found on the event website
Tags Events for children